We want to make sure you have the best possible opportunity for success.
At Conifer Health Solutions, our committment to your career begins before you even apply for a position. That’s why, from the application process to interviewing and everything in-between, we provide you with all of the information you need to find the career path that is perfect for you.
Step 1: Application
- Applications should be submitted on-line using our Web site — this usually takes 15-20 minutes.
- You will need to gather relevant information before beginning your application process. This may include: resume, cover letter, educational information, previous experiences details, references, contacts, etc.
- You will have the opportunity to attach your resume as a MS WORD or PDF document.
- If you need more time, you will be able to save a draft and to return to your application later with a personal password.
- You will be able to save your profile and use it every time you want to submit a new application.
- If you are interested in more than one opening, you will need to select and apply to each one separately.
- New openings are advertised on the Site as soon as they come up. It is worth visiting our Web site frequently to make sure you don't miss out on any new opportunities that could fit your profile.
Useful tips for an effective resume:
- Your resume should be clearly laid out in a legible font size (10-11 point). The length will depend on your background, but try not to exceed more than two pages. Be concise but complete, and remember to check the spelling and grammar.
- Include your name and contact information, preferably at the beginning.
- Include at least three different sections: education (starting from the secondary); work history; and additional skills, achievements and interests.
- In the education section, provide information that highlights your performance (e.g., grades, projects, etc.), especially if you have just reached a milestone (e.g., diploma, degree) and/or are looking for your first job.
- If you have a work history, we are interested not only in your job description but also in your unique experience in each role such as your impact, specific results, achievements, skills developed, etc.
- The last section should contain any other information that can help us better understand why you would be a good match for the position. Relevant skills and abilities that do not fit into the education or work history sections should be included here.
- Please list dates (month, year) on the left hand side in a reverse chronological order, so that your most recent achievement is listed at the beginning of every section.
Step 2: Screening
- Once you have submitted your completed application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- If you have sent your application for an open position, your resume will be reviewed by one of our recruiters, usually within one week.
Step 3: Telephone Interview
- If, once we have processed your resume, we think that you could fit the position a recruiter will contact you to discuss it in detail and explore your expectations. This discussion may result in scheduling a first interview at one of our offices.
- Due to the high number of resumes that we receive, please understand that while we try to respond to everyone, there are times when we can only reply to those candidates whom we feel best fit our job requirements. However, we keep all resumes in our database for future job openings.
Step 4: 1st Interview
- The first interview is always with one of our recruiters. You will discuss your experiences and background in detail and will probably be asked some questions that focus on your approach to various situations to help us understand who you are and who you want to be. You will also have the opportunity to get more information about our company and the position.
- Research and know the basics about Conifer Health Solutions, as well as our industry and competitors. Be able to tell us why you have applied.
- Familiarize yourself with the job description of the position you have been called for and prepare possible questions.
- Be prepared to explain the details behind what is included in your resume and build a strong story line that shows the value of your experiences.
- Be prepared to back-up what your resume says about your strengths with examples, and be equally prepared to address your weaknesses.
- Be ready to demonstrate why you are the best fit for the position and for our culture.
Step 5: 2nd Interview
- If you are selected to participate in the next stage of the process, you will be called to schedule a second interview with the hiring manager/supervisor in the following week.
- If you are not selected for the second interview, your recruiter will follow up with you to let you know our decision.
- The second interview will be focused on the job's technical skills/requirements and how you would fit the position and within the team. During this interview, you will receive more details about the day-to-day aspects of the job.
- Depending on the position, you might be also asked to participate in a peer interview.
Step 6: Offer
- Following your interviews, we will then discuss your application. It can take up to a week to reach a definitive decision.
- Your recruiter will let you know as soon as decisions are made. Feel free to get in touch with your recruiter if you have any questions during the process.
- If the process ends successfully, you will receive an offer of employment and will be given a password for the log-in/new hire area of our career Web site so you can start the necessary paperwork.
- Your start date will be decided according to the role's needs and your availability.